- All will be required to have a Virtual Consult with our NP prior to the first visit. Consult includes a review of Health History and Aesthetic Goals.
- Temporary hold on accepting new patients. We will resume seeing new patients in the near future.
- The most important enhancement to our practice is our Patient Portal, Aesthetic Record. Aesthetic Record (AR) is a robust Electronic Medical Records Management Platform. This tool will enable our practice to provide the required Health Documentation, Pre/Post Care Instructions, and Consent Forms virtually. Though we’ll all be missing the warm hugs from our patients, we are relieved to discontinue passing iPads between staff and providers. Be on the lookout for an email invitation to register for the portal. Access the portal from a desktop or laptop (the mobile version won’t work).
- We are assigning homework! Yes, really. Before arriving at AlDa you must complete any requested questionnaires or consents. This is really important. We will not be providing computing devices to patients to complete these forms. Patients will not be admitted into the practice for treatment if forms are not completed. EVERYONE is required to provide a Health History update before they return to the office. Screening is a critical step to ensure patient safety.
- BookMark THIS Link: https://norvx.myaestheticrecord.com/login
- Pre Appointment Forms must be completed online prior to arriving, this will be completed through the patient portal.
- When patients arrive for service, please call our office from the parking lot. We will invite patients when we can maintain safe social distancing measures.
- Patients will need to put on a disposable mask and wash hands or sanitize at wash station prior to entering office.
- Rescheduling and checkout will occur in the treatment room and not at the reception.
- Official Reopening Date is TBA, we will continue to keep patients informed on email/social. We are attempting to reach all patients who were planning to come in March, April, and early May. Please call to reschedule. Online scheduling is temporarily suspended.