Our CoolSculpting Event at Alda Aesthetics in the Boston, MA area was a huge success. Our team educated women and men on the world’s #1 non-invasive fat-reduction procedure. Safe and effective, this innovative and FDA cleared procedure freezes and eliminates unwanted fat with no surgery and no downtime. Yep, killing fat cells! Meaning, those fat cells will never come back. Now that is “Cool!”
Why We Have Stubborn Belly Fat
Spoiler alert, it’s not all your fault! The lower belly seems to be top of the priority list for treatment areas by both men and women. Not surprising, belly fat is one of the hardest areas to lose weight. Here are the eight major contributors to stubborn belly fat.
- Wrong Foods: Sourcing proteins from the wrong types of foods such as meat and cheese don’t count as lean protein. However, fish, legumes
andnuts are great lean sources of protein.
- Sugar and Preservatives: Sugar and preservatives add to belly fat. Most pre-packaged foods contain preservatives and sugar which makes it harder for people who don’t have time to make a home-cooked meal lose weight.
- Low-Fat Misconception: Food labeled “low-fat” often contain more sugar.
- Skipping Breakfast: Skipping breakfast could not only be slowing down your
metabolism,but also adding to the weight gain directly in your belly.
- Exercise: Only running or only weight lifting is not enough. Doing a combination of both cardio and strength training with added exercises that target deep into your belly will help aid in weight loss in the belly.
- Medicine: Medications often have belly fat causing side effects.
- Stress: When stressed, cortisol levels rise and metabolism slows down which causes the pounds to pack on.
- DNA: DNA contributes to where weight is gained and weight loss efficiency. Not surprisingly, genes are a contributing factor to stubborn belly fat.
Why Weight Loss Isn’t Always Enough
Even after making all the necessary changes to lose belly weight, the results may not be
Why is CoolSculpting the Solution
With more than 7 million CoolSculpting treatments worldwide, CoolSculpting is a proven medical solution designed to permanently eliminate fat cells in the treated area. Patients are able to say goodbye forever to the fat cells lost after CoolSculpting. That’s right, they will never come back!
Besides the dramatic results, CoolSculpting is so popular because it’s super easy! It’s a safe
Pass the time comfortably in our ultra-luxe CoolSculpting Suite. Watch your favorite movie or show, while sipping tea (or a glass of wine) nestled into our cozy space. Depending on how many areas you’d like to treat and how much fat reduction you are seeking only one quick session may be needed. Warning though, most people love the results so much they continue to treat different areas. Sorry (not sorry), it just works too well!
Our team at Alda is here to walk you through identifying your fat loss goals and educating you on the CoolSculpting process. Start with a complimentary consultation in our warm and inviting space and follow us on Instagram or Facebook to see our amazing results!