Dana Broslovsky, LME, and Co-Owner of AlDa Aesthetics, specializes in age management skin care, acne, and hyperpigmentation using a variety of modalities; HydraFacial, Collagen Induction Therapy, and chemical peels are some of her favorites. She feels incredibly lucky to have found her true passion by combining her esthetic practice with her skills as a compassionate teacher. Dana customizes all of her clinical treatments to meet the needs of each individual patient. A personalized skin-care consultation, as well as proper home-care recommendations, can be expected with every visit to our practice.
Dana is always up to date with the ever-changing skin-care industry and committed to bringing the best of the best to the South Shore.
In her free time, Dana enjoys cooking, yoga, and pilates, playing golf with her husband Matthew, and spending time with family and friends.
- 15 years’ experience as a class 1, type 6 Master Medical Licensed Esthetician
- Licensed Esthetic Instructor
- Graduate of Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics 1,200-hour Master esthetics program (Woburn, MA)
- Bachelor’s degree in education from Elmira College
- ZO® Expert
- Skin Medica Provider
- SkinBetter Science Provider
Follow her on Instagram: @danab_aldaaesthetics