What is the HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is a non-surgical, non-invasive skin resurfacing procedure that cleanses, extracts and hydrates in three simple steps. The HydraFacial evolved from a more common non-surgical procedure known as microdermabrasion. However, unlike microdermabrasion, which uses micro-crystals to exfoliate the skin, HydraFacial uses a spiral-tipped device that creates a vortex effect to exfoliate, remove impurities and simultaneously hydrate the skin. The additional capability of hydrating the skin after dermabrasion is one of the unique attributes of the HydraFacial.
This amazing treatment can be performed on all skin types, including very sensitive skin. The treatment is highly customizable, and after we work with you to understand your unique skin concerns, we will recommend a personalized treatment just for you.
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
How the HydraFacial benefits you:
The HydraFacial is clinically proven as one of the best and comprehensive treatments for anti-aging, improving hydration, minimizing dark spots, and dramatically reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. People of all skin types can benefit from this treatment, as well as those with pigment issues, clogged pores, uneven texture and unbalanced skin tone. In as little as 30 minutes, you can experience life-changing results.
- PRE-INJECTABLE HYDRAFACIAL EXPRESS – AlDa’s mini session specifically for patients prior to nurse services. This 15-minute express treatment is the perfect complement to any wrinkle relaxer or dermal filler appointment.
- HYDRAFACIAL CUSTOMIZED – AlDa’s signature medical-grade skincare treatment to cleanse, exfoliate, nourish and feed your skin.
- HYDRAFACIAL PLATINUM – AlDa’s signature medical-grade skincare treatment, plus a targeted medical-grade booster based on the patient’s goals.
- HYDRAFACIAL DIAMOND – AlDa’s “all-inclusive” 60-minute medical-grade skincare treatment, plus a medical-grade booster and Lymphatic Drainage.
- HYDRAFACIAL & HOT STONES – AlDa’s all-inclusive Diamond HydraFacial, but with the addition of Hot Stone Massage for the face, neck, and decollate.
BOOSTER DESCRIPTIONS (AKA SUPER SERUMS):
- ADVANCED EXFOLIATION ORANGE TIP – “Microdermabrasion” for patients needing additional surface exfoliation.
- HYDROPEEL TIP PURPLE AGGRESSION – Newest in the HydraFacial tool kit that allows for complete, even exfoliation, creating a comfortable, non-irritating experience.
- DERMABUILDER – Minimizes the signs of aging and recharges skin with a patented combination of peptides.*
- BRITENOL – Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for a more even complexion.*
- CTGF (CONNECTIVE TISSUE GROWTH FACTOR) – Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health.*
- ZO BRIGHTALIVE – Formulated to brighten skin, prevent new pigment from discoloration, even skin tone, and increase cellular hydration.
- ZO ROZATROL – Relieves visible signs of inflamed or sensitized skin including redness for a renewed complexion.* Also prevents excess buildup of sebum.
HydraFacial and Syndeo: the perfect match
At Alda Aesthetics, we are now introducing Syndeo technology for all HydraFacial treatments. This is a new way to enjoy your HydraFacial, as treatments can now be adjusted to your personal preferences. Syndeo’s technology allows us to customize treatments to target specific skin conditions, tailoring them to enhance your results. Now with hundreds of customizable treatment combos, your HydraFacial experience at AlDa can be personalized for any skin concern with tips, boosters, and other enhancements. Syndeo allows for automatic serum selection and control, based on your skin. With its gesture control feature, treatments are now more sanitary and safer than ever!
Introducing The Wet Diamond™ Tip
Our HydraFacial treatment just got an upgrade! The Wet Diamond™ Tip attachment enhances the rejuvenating effects of the HydraFacial by boosting its exfoliation potential. More exfoliation means greater healing and greater renewal after the procedure. This treatment add-on is perfect for those with thick, oily, and congested skin. If you want an exfoliation on par with microdermabrasion, The Wet Diamond™ Tip treatment is an ideal solution! Best of all, the treatment doesn’t require any additional downtime.
The JLO BEAUTY® Booster Has Arrived!
The latest HydraFacial® booster has arrived, and – it’s endorsed by Jennifer Lopez! Based on the #1 selling THAT JLO GLOW™ SERUM, this add-on offers show-stopping, dewy-fresh, smooth, soft, and supple skin. Experience it for yourself here at Alda Aesthetics!
This unique booster combines eastern and western ingredients to help tighten, brighten, and hydrate your skin. Ingredients include:
- Olive Leaf Extract – Helps slow the appearance of aging.
- Proprietary Hydracomplex – Nourishing acids and extracts work together to improve hydration, suppleness, and plumpness.
- Fermented Adaptogen Blend – Supports and restores skin for a dewy-fresh glow.
- Niacinamide – Smooths, moisturizes, and delivers protective properties.
What can you expect during a treatment?
Our highly skilled aestheticians will cleanse, complete a thorough skin analysis, and customize your multi-step HydraFacial treatment that removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously infusing the new skin with cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing serums. You may also add on a super serum to address specific skin concerns, such as brightening pigmentation, minimizing fine lines, and restoring your skin’s overall health.
When can you expect from the results?
You can expect your skin to feel fresh, healthy and hydrated immediately.* The smooth results and hydration may last for several weeks or even longer.* Our goal is to make the HydraFacial a key component of your monthly beauty regimen, as one treatment per month can help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and oily congested skin.* The HydraFacial is the foundation of our skincare practice and for good reason!
Before and after photos
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.
For the best skin of your life, book a HydraFacial today!
If you’re interested in an anti-aging, hydrating treatment that minimizes dark spots and/or dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, schedule your HydraFacial today! Call us at (781) 826-5400 or fill out the form below.