Alyssa D’Arcy combines her expert techniques and nursing knowledge to create a customized approach for each patient, inclusive of a comprehensive treatment plan. Creating long-lasting relationships by delivering outstanding results, she gives patients her unique combination of expertise and artistry. She maintains a commitment to ongoing training and education to ensure that her patients receive optimal care and impeccable service.
Alyssa is a graduate of CoolSculpting University and brings her artistic eye to every patient seeking a more sculpted and contoured body.
- Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist (CANS) October 2018
- Trained in the art of facial rejuvenation and aesthetics by Dr. Joseph Russo, a Harvard-trained and board-certified plastic surgeon
- Trained with many Certified Aesthetic Consultant Exchange Trainers (ACE)
- Allergan Master Training Certified in injectables
- Licensed ArqueDerma® practitioner, an intensive training program by the InjectAbility® Institute
- Advanced Injectable Training with Esthetic Skin Institute
- Summa cum laude graduate of Northeastern University School of Nursing
- Former clinical instructor at the Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts
- 17 years as a staff and charge nurse in the Intensive Care Unit at Boston Children’s Hospital
- One of only 5% of providers who are certified in the use of blunt-tip microcannula for dermal filler augmentation
- Trained in advanced microcannula technique with Dr. Rainone
- A graduate of CoolSculpting University
Activemember of the International Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Nurses (ISPAN)
- Member of American Academy of Medical Esthetic Professional (