We at AlDa Aesthetics are eager to get back to our favorite activity of helping you look and feel your best. We’re sure that many of you also have careers, activities or other plans that you are eager to get back to that have been derailed by COVID-19. It’s important to remember that as uncertain and anxiety-provoking as this strange new time is, it will pass, and it’s just as important that we take steps to maintain our sanity and health so that we are ready when things return to normal. Here are five ways the ladies at AlDa are trying to keep busy until we see you again to inspire you.
- Self Care – As health care and skin care professionals, we know how important it is to take care of ourselves so that we can take care of others. That’s true for you, too. It’s easy to “let yourself go” during this time, figuring that no one is going to see you for a while, but to stay energized and avoid depression, make sure to take care of yourself, whether that’s through exercise, meditation, or even a self-facial with some of those great SkinMedica or ZO Skin Health products we’re always raving about!
- Catching Up With Family – We’re always saying we want to spend more time with our families, but there never seems to be enough time with work and other obligations. Now we have all the time we’ve been hoping for! While you may still have many obligations to fulfill from home, the quarantine is a great opportunity to educate and play with your kids, reconnect with your significant other and check in with parents, friends and other loved ones, even the ones that don’t live with you through services like Skype.
- Cooking – Cooking is another activity that we don’t get to do enough of when we’re working outside the home. You don’t need to be a master chef to enjoy cooking something new, and it’s something the whole family can participate in.
- Learning – Even though it seems like we’re closed off to the world, there’s a wealth of information that’s as close as our computers and we’re taking advantage of it. There are plenty of online learning opportunities available, and some online courses are even offering COVID-19 discounts, so think about what you’ve always wanted to learn and see what’s out there!
- Getting Ready – Here at AlDa Aesthetics, we’re always trying to think of new ways that we can serve our amazing clientele. The fact that we’re stuck at home right now isn’t changing that. We’re all going to come back from this stronger than ever before and we’re going to do it together, so don’t forget to take some time to think about all the great things you’re going to do when this is all over!
Hopefully, these ideas have inspired you in your own quarantine, and we look forward to seeing you when the government lets us know it’s safe to resume our normal activities!