Dermal Fillers at Alda Aesthetics may as well be called skin magic. Dermal Fillers go way beyond juicy lips. The
- lifted and contoured cheeks
- smoother skin on the neck, chest, and hands
- and a more defined jawline or cheekbones
Fillers target areas of volume loss and with expert placement allow patients to look like they just turned back the clock. Tightening and lifting begin to occur as the product lifts and contours the areas that have lost volume and smoothness.
At Alda, our aesthetic nurse injectors will carefully assess patterns of volume loss, recommend a customized treatment plan, and select the most appropriate dermal fillers for optimum results and correction. Treatment time varies with minimal downtime. Advanced techniques are performed to minimize bruising and promote optimal patient comfort. Patients see the full effect of the treatment in one appointment.
Choosing Dermal Filler vs. Other Options
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal fillers help support the areas where collagen has been lost and restores the underlying structures that have weakened with age.
“While we’re born with an abundance of collagen in our skin, the body’s production of collagen slows in our mid-to-late 20’s and continues to decrease dramatically after age 30. From there, the collagen levels in our skin begin to drop by 1-2% each year,” says the Renew Alliance.
For patients considering a facelift but discouraged by the risks of
Areas to Treat with Dermal Fillers
Dermal Fillers are FDA approved for specific areas of the face. Providers can get into all the nooks of the face that subtly (or not so!) begin to show age. One of the most effective ways to gradually get that fullness back is to inject dermal fillers in the specific areas that are starting to
- Tear Troughs: Hollowing under the eye that
givethe tired appearance as volume decreases and lines become more defined.
- Naso-Labial Folds: Commonly known as the smile or laughter lines, these are the two skin folds that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Mouth Corner: Sometimes the corners of the mouth can droop causing what appears to be a frown.
- Marionette Lines: Marionette lines run between the corners of the lips down towards the chin and jaw giving a puppet-like effect.
- Lip Lines: These are the vertical lines above the lip where regular lip movements cause fine lines.
- Cheeks: Aging causes the loss of subcutaneous fat which leads to a loss of volume and elasticity of the face. This
in turnhighlights hollow cheekbones,and the presence of excess skin resulting in sunken cheeks. This can cause patients to appear gaunt and tired looking.
- Lips: The lips can be injected with dermal filler either in the body of the lip to boost fullness and the border of the lips to increase definition.
- Chin: A perfect alternative to a surgical chin implant is a non-surgical chin augmentation achieved with dermal fillers.
- Hands: A relatively new use for fillers, patients have found their hands can also show their age. Aging hands
loosevolume and the skin appears thinner.
Choosing HA Filler (Juvéderm® or Restylane®)
Alda has always used the most highly researched and respected HA derived dermal fillers available. Alda offers filler from the Juvéderm® and Restylane® collections. Alda believes in patient safety first and foremost. This is why the practice favors research-based treatments. Using these products will give you subtle changes with an overall dramatic result.
Choosing Sculptra® Aesthetic
Sculptra® Aesthetic is a bio-stimulator made with poly-L-lactic acid, which stimulates collagen production and works subtly, gradually over time for a more youthful-looking appearance. The naturally produced collagen will have
Alda chooses this product for combination therapy. In combination with HA & Sculptra, patients can see results immediately, and enjoy them for considerably longer because Sculptra supports cellular repair over the long haul while dermal filler provides the instant result. Alda Aesthetics is proud to be one of the very few practices in all of Massachusetts to offer this treatment. Alda nurses have been trained by plastic surgeons and the Galderma educators at Glowderma on using this product.
One of our most requested treatments and uses for Sculptra is getting that perfect booty! One of the most sought-after off-label uses of Sculptra® Aesthetic is to plump, smooth, contour, and lift the butt. Some women desire a more hour glassed
Don’t hesitate to contact Alda for a consultation to bring a little magic to you!